The unit grid view is customisable giving users a comprehensive view of their units with specialised filtering. The default grid view contains important basic information, including the unit ID, the names of the property and tenant, vacancy, area and rental details, and so on.
You can customise the default view to suit your needs, and you can also export the view as a spreadsheet.
Why should you use the grid view?
- It provides quick editing and exporting in the user interface.
- Users can immediately assess a unit's situation and move forward, based on the relevant unit information.
- Users can instantly detect incorrect or missing data, including possible duplicates or mistypes.
Currently, it is not possible to save a custom grid view. It will return to the default view once you log in again.
How to edit the grid
- Go to the Units main view.
- Click on the grid view icon.
- Use filtering to select units you want in the grid.
- Select the columns to display by clicking on three stacked lines (the hamburger icon).
- When the grid is ready, you can export it as a spreadsheet.
- Click on the Export button > Export grid content > Export
- You will find it in the downloads folder on your computer.
If you find duplicates or unit(s) created by mistake, you can delete them in the grid view.
Do not delete units which are under renovation, being merged or resized. Otherwise you will lose the historical data.
- Select the unit(s) by ticking the box.
- Click on the Delete button in the upper right corner of the view.