The lease grid view is customizable, giving users a comprehensive view of their leases with specialized filtering. The default grid view has the important and basic lease information, including the contract ID, the names of the property and tenant, the monthly rent, and the start date of the lease.
However, you can now change this default view to show a custom view that fits your requirements. Additionally, you can export this view to a spreadsheet.
Why should you use the grid view?
- It provides quick editing and exporting directly in the user interface.
- Users can immediately assess a lease's situation and move forward, based on with the relevant lease information.
- Users can instantly detect incorrect or missing data, including possible duplicates or mistypes.
Please note: Currently, it is not possible to save a custom grid view. It will return to the default view once you log in again.
How to edit the grid
- Go to the Leases main view.
- Click on the grid view icon.
- Use the filtering to choose which leases you want in the grid.
- Select the columns which are to be shown by clicking on three stacked lines (the 'hamburger' icon) in the upper right corner of the grid.
- Once you have the grid the way you want it, you can export it as a spreadsheet.
- Click on the Export button in the upper right corner of the view > Export grid content > Export
- You will find it in your downloads folder on your computer.
If you find duplicates or lease(s) created by mistake, you can delete them in the grid view.
- Select the lease(s) by ticking the box.
- Click on the Delete button in the upper right corner of the view.
Please remember: we always advise not to delete your old leases, only those created by mistake. If you delete your old leases, you will loose your historical data.