With Assetti's Fund reporting functionality you can create quarterly reports that show both the budgeted and actual values in one report. With the visual report, you can easily spot the difference between your budgeted and actual finances, and add comments to the report by using our notes functionality. Fund reporting functionality is available for our Professional and Enterprise subscription plans.
The values to the report come from the Financial info-tab, so make sure that your data is up to date in that section.
To create a quarterly report follow these steps:
- Navigate to 'fund reporting' main view.
- Click the 'add' button in the top right corner.
- Select 'add report.'
- Define report period, portfolio (and properties) and the language of the report. From the 'report template menu,' select 'Quarterly report template'.
- Click 'create.'
After creating a report it can be found from the 'all reports' view. Before publishing the report it is possible to comment on individual rows. Add your comments or just assign a task to the responsible person so they can fill in the details. Read here how to assign tasks to other users.
Follow these steps to comment on the report:
1. Open the report from the 'all reports' view. Please note that you cannot comment on a report that is already published.
2. Click the blue plus icon at the end of the row that you want to add a note to.
3. 'Add new note' view will open. There you can
- Create a title to the note
- Add description
- Add tags (remember to push 'enter' after typing a tag!)
- Upload any attachments
- Decide whether or not to show the note in the report by clicking the "show in report" switch
- Make your note private by clicking "make private" switch.
Remember to save!
Publishing the report
Open the report you want to publish from the 'all reports' view. Click the 'publish' button on the top right corner of the screen. Your report is now published and you can still find it from the 'all reports' view. After publishing it is no longer possible to edit or comment the report.