You may have contact types for your properties that are not listed in our default options. However, you can add a custom contact type to your property’s main fact sheet. The contact needs to be listed as a contact in your Assetti. Once this is done, you can create a new contact type for the property.
There are two methods to do this:
- Click on your user menu and select “settings”
- Under “contacts”, click on “contact type” OR
- Under “property” click on “property contact role”
- Here you can see the various options currently available as a contact type for the property fact sheet. To add a new one, click “add” at the bottom of the table
- Hover your mouse over the new line and click on the pencil. Type in the new user type. Be sure to add it in as many languages as you use; we recommend that you add it in English and at least one other language.
- Make sure that the “hide” column says “no.”
- When you are done, press save.
Make sure you do not leave any rows empty before you press save. Now you can add a contact to the property fact sheet with your new contact type.
If you will be adding contacts manually to the properties:
- Select your desired property.
- Scroll down until you see “custom contact”. Click on the edit pencil.
- From the “role” drop down menu, select the role you just created in the previous steps.
- From the “contact” drop down menu, select which contact you want to assign to this role.
- Press save.
The contact will now be saved as this new contact type for the property.