There are a number of reasons the numbers in your financial information could be wrong and you should:
- Check the time period selectors. Make sure you have the correct time period selected for the information you are trying to view.
- Check the account map settings and ensure you have a sub-type selected. Each account must have a sub-type to ensure it will map correctly. Without this, your numbers will not be shown.
- Click your user name > Account maps > select the corresponding account map.
- Read more about account maps.
- Check your imports for issues.
- Double-check you have imported correctly and mapped the accounts accordingly.
- If you change an account in the account map, the change may not be reflected in the financial information until you re-import all the information. Read more about importing here.
- See that the import template does not include negative values, for example -15000. The correct format is 15000.