See the introduction to Assetti's main views to understand all the available features for this view.
How to view one unit
- Select Units from the left side menu.
- Click on a unit's row you want to view to open its fact sheet.
- Navigate between Tabs using the navigation bar:
- Info: add and view general information of the unit including unit information, its lease information (if applicable), and unit active dates.
- Leases: view the active leases of your unit or add new leases. From links available here, you are redirected to your lease fact sheet.
- Tenants: view the current tenants of your unit, or add new tenants. From links available here, you are redirected to your contact fact sheet.
- Photos: insert and change unit's picture.
- Market rent: add and view all estimated rental value a.k.a market rent of a unit, this value could be inputted at most daily for each unit.
- Notes: add notes which you can assign to colleagues with searchable tags.