You can visit the Leases main view to see all your leases and a lease's factsheet for information on tenant, contact, unit and property of the lease.
How to view a lease agreement
- Select Leases from the left side menu to view all your leases. They open in the tile view.
- Click on a lease's tile to view its factsheet.
- Navigate between tabs using the navigation bar under the lease ID:
- Contract tab: add and view general information of the lease including contract information, lease terms, invoicing and deposit information.
- Units tab: add and view the units which are linked to the lease.
- Periods tab: add and review the lease rental periods. A new rental period is created when there are changes in your agreement regarding rent and otherwise.
- Attachments tab (*): attach multiple files and documents to your lease with drag and drop feature.
- Notes tab: add notes which you can assign to colleagues with searchable tags.
- Invoice tab (*): create invoice and add payment information for your leases.
See the introduction of Assetti's main views to understand the all available views.
(*) Optional feature only available at request, please contact your Assetti account manager or firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested to have it.