You can either import a building and plot using our property import file or create them manually for each property in Assetti.
How to add a single plot or a building
- Click on PROPERTIES from the left side menu.
- Select the property you wish to add plot/building to.
- From the property fact sheet, open either the Plots or Buildings tab from the bar menu under page title.
- Click the ADD button.
- Add the plot ID in "Real estate ID" field or building ID in "Building ID" field. Save.
- Click pencil icons to add more information, and click Save when you are done.
How to add multiple plots and buildings
- Download Property template from Assetti import portal; see how to get import template.
- In the downloaded template, you need to fill out:
- For the property
- Cost center
- Property name
- For the plot
- Real estate ID (plot ID)
- Plot cost center
- For the building
- Building cost center
- Building Id