See the introduction to Assetti's main views to understand the available features.
How to view a property
- Select Properties from the left side menu.
- Click My properties placed under the main title.
- Choose a property.
- Use the navigation bar under the main title to navigate between following tabs:
- Info: add and view general information, plot, building, unit, parking, repair, commercial information, rent roll, operating expenses, and asset valuations.
- Plots: view and add plots to your property.
- Buildings: view and add information of your property's buildings.
- Units: view and add units to your property.
- Leases: view and add leases to your property.
- Strategy: modify strategic summary, strengths and weaknesses of the property.
- Repairs: view and add renovation and repair plans of your property.
- Financial info: view and add the monetary values for the running of your property
- Photos: insert and change property's picture.
- Notes: add notes regarding the property with tagged keywords and assign it to other users in your environment.
- Attachments *: attach multiple files to your property with drag and drop feature.
- Business plan *: summary of all the essential and strategic information of the property in one view.
(*) Section is available at customer's request. Please contact your account manager or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
In the main properties view, you can use the filters in the map view to see where different types of properties are located.