If you are the administrator for the account in your organisation, you have the right to manage roles and permissions, add new and edit permissions for existing roles, assign roles to users, and edit permissions of individual users.
Permissions separate users into different roles, which in turn affects their ability to view and edit in Assetti.
- Asset manager
- Property manager
- Service provider
Adding and editing roles
- Open the user menu and select Account management > Roles tab.
- In the tab you can see the default roles.
- If needed, add new one(s) by clicking the ADD button.
- Edit a role by clicking the pencil icon at the end of the row and define the permissions to individual sections in Assetti.
- EDIT - allows user to see and edit that section.
- READ - allows user to see that section.
- NONE - user cannot see or edit that section.
- Open the drop down menu to the right of the title bar to select the sections that appear in the table.
- Note that these changes are not user-spesific but determine what can be done with that role.
Editing roles and permissions of an individual user
- Open the user menu and select Account management > Users tab
- Edit user's role by clicking the pencil icon at the end of the row.
There are two ways to change the role:
- Default role
- Select a new role from the drop down menu. Save.
- Customized role
- Go to the user's Access rights tab.
- Click the pencil icon in the upper right corner of the Permissions section.
- Edit the permissions (edit/read/none) and save.