There are two ways to add properties to Assetti, either by creating a single property individually or importing multiple properties at once via the data import function.
How to add a single property
- Click Properties from the left side menu.
- Click the +ADD button in the upper right corner.
- Choose 'property.'
- Click Confirm and the fact sheet opens.
- Fill in the name and click Save.
- Add other information by clicking the pencil icon and clicking Save once finished.
How to add a street address to a property
How to add multiple properties
The fastest way to add multiple properties to Assetti is the data import functionality. Select Properties when choosing the file's import type.