When you are adding properties for the first time, it's advisable to add a single property directly in the user interface. This helps you to understand where the data is going to and why.
Once this is done, you can take an export as a spreadsheet, add rest of the properties to the template and bring them into Assetti with the import functionality.
How to add a single property in the UI
- Click Properties from the left side menu.
- Click the +ADD button in the upper right corner.
- Choose 'property.'
- Click Confirm and the fact sheet opens.
- Fill in the name and click Save.
- Add other information by clicking the pencil icon and clicking Save once finished.
How to add a street address to a property
How to add multiple properties
The fastest way to add multiple properties to Assetti is the data import functionality. Select Properties when choosing the file's import type.