While preparing data for Assetti, it's good to review your existing data and data sources first. This will help you to get a big picture of your key property data and to decide what data you want to get into Assetti.
Often, your property data can be scattered across various sources such as:
- Property and accounting software
- Other documents (digitalized and un-digitalized)
- Your own "unwritten knowledge."
Review your existing data
- Learn what type of data you need for Assetti and verify where to get it.
- Review data in your existing data sources to check if it's up-to-date.
- Compare data from different data sources to verify its validity.
- Check the availability of critical data for data aggregation from existing data sources (Assetti Data Essentials).
- Decide how much and from what time period you want to import data.
After reviewing your existing data, you will have a better idea where to start importing data into Assetti.