Data management in Assetti is divided into five different types and they are linked together through unique identifiers. Once you have input the information in all the categories, you will get an overview of your property asset and you can accurately evaluate its profitability.
1. Property and unit information
- Properties are the assets of your portfolios and “the main building blocks” of Assetti.
- Properties include detailed information of your properties, plots, and buildings such as property and asset type, address, plot, and building area.
- Units include general and technical information of all lettable units in your properties, such as unit type and surface area.
- It is important to include all lettable units in your Assetti data, including vacant ones.
2. Lease information
- Leases are the link between units and your tenants.
- Leases include information on the terms, duration of the lease, and the rent.
- Invoices are a part of your rent-roll management process.
- You can create and export invoices from Assetti.
The invoicing feature may be available upon request. Please contact our sales team or your account manager for details.
3. Contact information
- Contacts include general information of your tenants including name, address, and contact details.
- A contact can also be a landlord or someone in an organization linked to your assets.
4. Financial information
Income and costs
- Income and costs data presents the revenues and expenses of your properties at monthly level.
Operating expenses (OPEX)
- OPEX includes different cost groups of property's operational activities according to standard categories.
- OPEX data is inputted at monthly level.
Other financial Information
- Financial information of a property can be saved in Assetti, where you can drill down to account-level values and map them to respective income or cost groups with an account map.
5. Asset valuation
- Property values include acquisition price, market value, exit value, etc. of the property.
- These values are required for the calculations of the KPIs in Assetti.
- Property book value can be inputted separately from property valuation, allowing users to import account-based level values of each asset using a specified account map.