KPIs section has its own sub navigation bar located below the page title. It allows you to switch between 7 separate tabs, each with its own metrics and values. These metrics aim to reflect the performance of your assets:
- PORTFOLIO: this tab includes all the essential metrics related to your portfolio, they are calculated based on your property's inputs.
- PROPERTIES: this section presents the core data on properties which you have imported, and also additional metrics derived from those inputs.
- UNITS: key information regarding your units and important factors such as rental revel, vacancy, and lease off days are included under this tab,
- LEASES: you can get the most crucial information and manage your leases better through metrics included here (e.g. number of expiring leases, future rental income projection, maturity, etc.)
- TENANTS: get the key numbers from this tab to understand your tenants and to discover who are your most valuable customers here.
- OPEX: this section reveal the level of your operational expenses, compare them with your budget, and shows your costs level through different time period.