Assetti has two type of search tools - global search and tag search.
1. Global search
This tool is placed on the top of the page and available in all views of Assetti. It generates relevant results from all the data in your account which you have access to. Some good practices for global search:
- Use keywords (for example: property type) to find portfolios, properties, leases, contacts and units related.
- You do not need to enter complete words, the global search can find results with characters of incomplete words.
2. Tag search
This is a part of the filter bar placed to the right of all the Assetti's views. It filters selective information related to search terms in each section. Things to remember when using tags:
- Tag search is available for each separate tabs in the main menu: Properties, KPIs, Leases, Contacts, and Units.
- Tag search functions as a filter, enter keywords (for example city and property type) to select only related items.
- Tag search utilizes OR logic. Enter multiple keywords separately to expand your results.