Assetti has three default lease contract types: Gross rent, Net rent and Triple net. If you have a different lease contract type, you can add a new contract type to your lease data by updating your environment's Settings in Assetti.
Remember, changing the settings affects the entire operating environment of your organisation, so we recommend that you make the changes carefully. You may need administrator user rights to change the settings. Read more about Settings.
How to add or edit contract type
- Open the User menu in the upper right corner.
- In the drop down menu, select Settings.
- From the menu on the left, select Leases > Contract type
- Add a new contract type: Click the Add button at the bottom left and enter the new value on a blank row. You can add the value in eight languages: English, German, Dutch, French, Finnish, Swedish, Norwegian and Danish.
- Edit an existing contract type: Click the value you want to edit and enter a new value.
- Hide an old contract type: If you have contract types that no longer apply to new leases, click its data row to hide the value, and check the box in the Hide column.